Education is a Key Component of our Mission
Over the past two decades, the KOPPLIN KUEBLER & WALLACE team has conducted hundreds of seminars and workshops for private club boards, CMAA Chapter meetings, and the world-wide CMAA Conferences. Their sessions have been attended by thousands of General Managers, and hundreds of private club board members have benefited from their educational programs.
BOARD DYNAMICS/MODEL CLUBS
This seminar addresses critical issues facing General Managers/COOs in today’s club environment, including:
- What are the 12 best membership retention and marketing ideas we have seen in today’s economy?
- What are the five “Key Strategies” all Model Clubs have in common?
- How to condition the Board to accomplish more in their meetings in less time
- How to increase the value of the General Manager/COO in the eyes of the Board
> Learn More – Workshop Model Clubs & the Best Practices Summary.pdf
TEAM DEVELOPMENT WORKSHOP
This workshop identifies secific strategies that assist department managers in facing the variety of challenges in the club business. The half-day agenda will include:
- How to turn your “work group” into a “winning team”
- Management strategies for all the department heads that really work!
- Five key questions to ask your employees
- Benefit from an energized team of department heads
> Learn more – Workshop Team Development.pdf
JUMP START YOUR LEADERSHIP
This program is about practical strategies and tactics that leaders can engage to maximize their potential and the potential of the entire team, including:
- Proven strategies for leading employees by engaging “cutting edge” ideas and concepts
- “The Keys” that can motivate even the most difficult employees
- The Value of “Moments of Truth” and specific tactics for engaging this powerful culture changing strategy
> Learn more – Workshop Jump Start Your Leadership.pdf
WHAT BOARDS WANT IN THEIR NEXT GENERAL MANAGER – LEADERSHIP
This program outlines the skills and traits that club boards are looking for in a General Manager. It is designed for both current and future general managers.
We cover the following topics:
- Are you a Manager or a Leader?
- The top skills that a board is looking for
- Setting standards at the Club
- Team Building and Winning Teams
- How to build trust with the Club and your Team
- Communication Skills