We are the leaders in executive placement by providing our clients with exceptional candidates who are ethical, competent and capable.
KOPPLIN KUEBLER & WALLACE have a proven track record of placing candidates who posess integrity, competence, and compatibility with a club’s culture and environment. Turnover costs can be devastating for operations, not only in real dollars, but also in the loss of employee morale and member support if the right hiring decision is not made. A typical search takes between 150 to 200 man hours. Does your club have someone with the time and experience to devote to the search effort?
A reputable study of newly hired club managers who failed within the first year at their respective clubs concluded, “Ninety-five percent of the time the failure occurs is because the evaluation of the candidate was faulty.”
Experience & Expertise
- The KOPPLIN KUEBLER & WALLACE Search Executives are experienced professionals that have over 120 years of combined work experience in the club industry.
- Our principal team members have actually performed most of the same duties and had the responsibilities of the positions for which they are recruiting candidates, significantly improving the odds for long-term success.
Professionalism & Confidentiality
- Recruits successfully employed candidates who require and deserve a high level of confidentiality.
- Our searches are recognized and respected for their professionalism by both candidates and club clients.
National Search Capability
- Unsurpassed numbers of contacts and resources, with access to the best candidates in the business.
- Richard Kopplin is a nationally recognized speaker and consultant in the golf and club industry.
- Kurt Kuebler is nationally recognized as a leader in CMAA.
Cost Effective for the Club
- Proven track record of placing candidates who possess integrity, competence and compatibility with a club’s culture and environment.
- We help you make the right hiring decision avoid unnecessary turnovers, which can be devastating for operations, not only in real dollars, but also in the loss of employee morale and member support.
- A typical search takes between 150 to 200 man hours. Let us devote our time and experience to your search effort!
- We offer a professional, responsive and relevant approach to finding the best ‘fit’ for the most important executive staff positions in your club!
- An on-going partnership with KOPPLIN KUEBLER & WALLACE ensures the success of the club and provides you with valuable consulting resources beyond the search.